Auditor Corporate Quality Audits
Grifols is a global healthcare company whose mission is to improve the health and well being of people. Our three divisions –Bioscience, Diagnostic and Hospital–develop, produce and market our innovative products and services to medical professionals in more than 100 countries.
We are committed to fostering an environment that creates continuous learning opportunities and encourages professional development and growth. As a company devoted to improving the health and well-being of people, we are looking for talented professionals worldwide. Make a difference and join us in this challenging and rewarding enterprise.
WHO WE ARE
Grifols is a global healthcare company with more than 75 years of history improving the health and well-being of people around the world. We produce essential plasma medicines for patients and provide hospitals, pharmacies, and healthcare professionals with tools, information, and services they need to efficiently deliver expert medical care. We are present in more than 100 countries, with global headquarters in Barcelona, Spain, where the company was founded.
As a company committed to serving people, we seek to hire and retain the very best employees.
Our day-today corporate culture reflects the Grifols Spirit, which is defined by our Values.
From GH Quality Assurance we are looking for an Auditor Corporate Quality Audits who will be the responsible to perform the Corporate Quality audits to the companies of Grifols S.A. Industrial group, in order to evaluate and ensure the compliance of Good Manufacturing Practice, internal procedures, and Grifols policies as well as to detect opportunities for improvement.
YOUR TASK AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Definition of Audit agenda
- Preparation of documents associated to audit, before it is performed ( check list, working sheets, etc)
- To Conduct the Corporate Quality Audits performance, ensuring the audit plan established in the agenda is accomplished
- Writing the Audit Report with the relevant activities carried out in the audited company identifying the associated risks and opportunities of improvements, in a timely manner.
- Classification of the findings and writing recommendations
- Revision of the corrective and preventive actions derived from the audit
- To support the indicators management of the area.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor in Science Degree ( Pharmacy, Chemistry..) or Engineer
- Minimum 5 years Good Manufacturing practice experience
- Auditing experience in GMP
- Advanced English
- Travel availability
WHAT WE OFFER
It is a brilliant opportunity for you, Grifols is fully aware that its employees are one of its major assets. We are committed to maintaining an atmosphere that encourages all our employees to develop their professional careers in an excellent working environment.
Information about Grifols is available at www.grifols.comIt you are interested in joining our company and you have what it takes for such an exciting position, then don't hesitate to apply!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Grifols is an equal opportunity employer.
Contract of Employment: Permanent position
Para comentar la oferta, visite el apartado de esta empresa.